Friday, June 30, 2006

Menu for Mopie's Farewell Dinner (June 29)

Wine: (Something) Cat Chardonnay 2004, Bonny Doone Strawberry Wine 2001, Elderton Semillion Botrytis 2004

Starters: aged white cheddar cheese (stolen from the mushroom prep station), fresh morello cherries.

Dinner: chopped Romaine lettuce tossed with Archer Farms Caesar dressing and diced anchovies, Bacon-Wrapped Dates, Alteration of Roasted Asparagus thing, Baby Portabello Mushrooms with Much Better Crab Stuffing and Lazy Chicken.

Dessert: Blueberry Un-Unpie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was checking to see who else was writing about Weetabix and found your site at the top.

Interesting stuff all these different recipes, it would have never crossed my mind. Guess I am not that creative with my food.

I wonder have heard about the Weetabix Week promo and wondered if you had?

Because I wrote a post about it here and wondered if you would mind taking a moment and making a comment because you are the dominant weetabix blogger and I value your thoughts/feedback.

Weetabix Case Study

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home